All of our classes are series based with a class once a week for twelve weeks. All classes include a competency test and a certificate of completion.
Anger Management Classes
Clients will learn and be able to demonstrate comprehensive anger management skills.
•   Defining Anger
•   Recognizing that Anger is a secondary emotion
•   Situational analysis of personal anger, including signs and causes
•   Problem Solving
•   Changing Patterns and substituting positive behaviors
Clients are taught basic parenting skills and given insight into their own parenting styles.
•   Defining parenting styles
•   Positive parenting techniques
•   Enforcing good self-esteem and modeling good behaviors
•   Consistency, discipline and setting limitations
•   Blended families
•   Teaching individuals, who may or may not have emotional problems, about the verbal as well as
nonverbal behaviors involved in social interactions.
•   How to engage in interpersonal skills, such as “small talk" in social settings, or the importance of
good eye contact during conversations.
•   How to "read" subtle cues contained in social interactions, such as how to tell when someone
wants to change the topic of conversation or shift to another activity.
•   Improving an individual’s ability to function in everyday social situations.
•   Social skills class can help an individual gain the assurance they need to be able to mingle with
others or go to job interviews with greater ease and self-confidence.